BOTOX FOR MEN
B0t0x and Xe0min are commonly used to reduce or eliminate the appearance of dynamic fine line and wrinkles. Dynamic lines are the wrinkles formed when you animate. For example, you will see these lines when you scowl or raise your eye brows or smile. Dr. Mai will analyze and give the necessary injections to give you a refreshed and natural look. Men tend to form “etched lines” sooner than women. These “etched lines” are seen when your face is at rest.
How do Neurotoxins work?
Neurotoxins work by relaxing the muscle used to make expressions that form wrinkles between the brow, the forehead and around the eyes.
Why should I go to Dr. Mai?
At MD Refresh, Dr. Mai will tailor your treatment to fit your desired results.
What do I need to know before I have a Neurotoxin treatment?
To minimize the risk of bruising it is suggested to minimize the use of Vitamin E, Flax Seed Oil, Fish Oil and pain killers such as Advil or Motrin. Tylenol is okay.
What are the post treatment instructions?
- Keep head elevated above the heart for 4 hours.
- Do not massage or touch area for 4 hours.
- Avoid tight fitting headwear (baseball caps & headbands) for the rest of the day.
- Contract the injected muscles repeatedly for 1-hour post injection.
- Do not take anticoagulants for the next 24 hours.
- Do not exercise for the next 24 hours
- Do not drink alcohol that day.
- No laser or light treatment to the treated area for 1 month after Botox.
When will I see results from Neurotoxin treatment?
The effects may be noticed in as little as 3 days, but it may take up to 2 weeks to achieve maximum results. If there are any concerns after 2 weeks, please do not hesitate to call us.